re: Importing lua(4), but where in the source tree?

> > As you move Lua to the kernel space, dist location should be moved to
> > sys/external.
>
> I am not movin Lua to the kernel space, I am using it there, too. It
> is the same Lua that is usable in userland, so there is no sense in
> changing the source location.

doesn't matter.  if you have code that is used in the kernel it should
be placed in sys/ subdir somewhere.  any current code that isn't doing
this (there's a lot of it) is in the wrong place currently and should
be moved eventually.

the goal is that "sys" is complete by itself, sans config(1).

.mrg.