Re: Importing lua(4), but where in the source tree?

Marc Balmer <marc <at> msys.ch> writes:

> Sure. The full diff is at
> http://www.netbsd.org/~mbalmer/diffs/kernel_lua_010.diff and it's the files
> that the diff now places in sys/modules/lua/ that I think should better go to
> sys/dev/lua/

Marc,

Very nice work!

However, i've found few problems in the code, which i've tried to eliminate.
See: https://github.com/druga/netbsd-lua/tree/master/sys/modules/lua

Sorry for not producing the clean diff. I didn't make it, since more changes may
follow. As for now, the commit history [1] should provide the changes i've done
for all of the problems except the 1.-st one.

Note that 4.-th issue is critical and 3.-rd is serious. This first one leads to
a trap on lua modules loading after destroying of some state.

[1] https://github.com/druga/netbsd-lua/commits/master/sys/modules/lua/lua.c

--
dukzcry