total sector size in disklabel != the size of raid (was: full-disc partition)

> Also that code seems to be able to return values >2^32 although the disklabel
> itself cannot store them.
Unfortunately, despite my personal Unix and NetBSD guru saying so, it seems
not to be true.

First, using the ``full disk'' devices as RAIDframe components doesn't work,
the component size is truncated to the modulo-2^32 size.

Second, after using wedges as components, the disklabel of the RAID set
truncates the size modulo 2^32:

/netbsd: raid1: WARNING: raid1: total sector size in disklabel (1962654720) !=
the size of raid (23437491200)

Could this warning be disabled (or phrased differently) at least for the
special case where the RAID size is larger than the disklabel size by an
exact multiple of 2^32?
I suspect people could be needlesly upset by that warning.