Re: RAIDframe performance vs. stripe size

> Does that help?
Yes, thanks!

Yet another question: Suppose I have 4k fsbsize and a stripe size such that
16k go to one disc (i.e. 64k stripes with my 4+1 RAID 5 example).
Will RAIDframe ever deal with less than 16k? I.e.:

A. I read one 4k fs block. Will RAIDframe read 4k or 16k from the disc?

B. I write one 4k fs block. Will RAIDframe rmw two 4k chunks or two 16k chunks?