Re: Multiple device attachments

I have a hardware configuration with a cmos camera sensor on an i2c bus (for
configuring the camera) and connected to an (ipu) image processing controller
that acts as a hub for all things video. I envisioned (naturally I think) a
camera driver inheriting from two parents 1) i2c bus driver and 2) ipu
controller driver.

This does not seem like such a strange hardware configuration to me that would
not be found on other embedded systems. Does anyone have a suggestion for an
appropriate driver hierarchy for such a configuration?

Frank