[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Multiple device attachments
/sys/device.h -- seems to indicate that a device driver can attach to multiple
drivers (e.g. busses, controllers, …)
* Devices can have multiple configuration attachments if they attach
* to different attributes (busses, or whatever), to allow specification
* of multiple match and attach functions. There is only one configuration
* driver per driver, so that things like unit numbers and the device
* structure array will be shared.
Does anyone know how this is done in practice?
Main Index |
Thread Index |