Re: Dutch keymap not imported into NetBSD :p

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 01:08:34PM -0400, Paul Koning wrote:

> That sure doesn't look Dutch, but I can't figure out what it
> is instead.  It has a (UK) pound-sterling symbol on the 7 key,
> a (German) eszett on the S key, and french quotes on the Z/X keys.

I believe it is Dutch for two reasons. First, it looks exactly like
the Dutch layout pic in the Wikipedia page there :

Article being :

And the second reason is by applying the Dutch keymap patch for
NetBSD all keys started working as visible on the keyboard :

There was just a little mistake between Paragraph and Section,
and a few symbols were missing in the NetBSD Dutch keymap patch,
which I fixed and sent.

> And the letter order is the classic QUERTY order, not the German
> QWERTZ nor the French AZERTY...

The Dutch keymap (before they adopted the US International) was
based on the US Qwerty.

Gilbert Fernandes