Re: Dutch keymap not imported into NetBSD :p

On Fri 22 Jul 2011 at 06:26:56 +0200, gilbert.fernandes%orange.fr@localhost
wrote:
> Broke my Thinkpad X30 keyboard while being in Germany.
> Found in a shop a brand new keyboard, told it was
> German. Turns out it's not German, it's Dutch.

That must be very rare! Nobody in their right mind uses a Dutch
keyboard. And I say that as a Dutch person.

Does it have keys for the italic f (the former currency sign for the
guilder ("f" for florijn but usually called "gulden") and for the
ij-ligature (ij counts as one letter in Dutch)?  (If not, I would not
call it a true Dutch keyboard really... my former typewriter had those).

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor