fcntl() F_GETLK semantics vs. test t_vnops.c

The test fcntl_getlock_pids() from fs/vfs/t_vnops.c assumes
fcntl(fd, F_GETLK, &lock) returns the blocking lock with the
lowest start offset.

Our documentation and POSIX.1 document it returning the
"first lock that blocks" but doesn't call for any specific order.

Should I fix fcntl() to return the lock with the lowest start offset or
should I fix the test to test for overlap only.

--
Juergen Hannken-Illjes - hannken%eis.cs.tu-bs.de@localhost - TU Braunschweig
(Germany)