Re: mpt Serious performance issues

I found another hint regarding slow mpt performance which was
discussed for FreeBSD:

===================
Would you be able to take a scsi bus trace to
see what the negotiated speed over the bus?
Also would you able to see when the driver
loads if the PPR(Parallel Protocal Request)
and WDTR(Wide data tranfer request) were issued
by the driver to both disk drives. If not, then
its possible your running at asyn narrow speeds
on one of the disk, which would be about 5-15 MB/sec.

Eric Moore
LSI Logic

I think the idea is what settings the RAID controller has negotiated
with the disks. Should this be considered also?