Re: mpt Serious performance issues

Hm, as a workaround, I managed to destroy the RAID-set and acessed the
disks directly.

Does anybody have an idea what causes the poor perfomance on hardware
RAID-sets?

I saw the same with the ciss driver which is as slow on 5.1 but very
fast on 5.99.39 (up to 180MB/s write speed).

The changelog tells about "tagged queueing"...

Regards,

Stephan