Re: NetBSD kernel modules.

Hello all,

thank you for your time and replies.

I was user of NetBSD since 3.0 until the the quite current 5.99.XX. I
will provide the dmesg and other tomorrow.

I do use suspend- it is useful. But on Linux (FreeBSD doesn't wake-up
for me at all).

@iain

I wouldn't be bothered about loosing connection- as John said as well.

@John

I was afraid that there is not too much work done on modules. I will
try the drvctl tomorrow and report.

Let me report my findings tomorrow- thanks one more time.

Kr,

Piotr.