Re: netbsd-5.1_RC3 crash at Dell M710

On 13.08.2010 21:32, 6bone%6bone.informatik.uni-leipzig.de@localhost wrote:
> it is not so easy. my M710 is a server inside a blade chassis. console
> access exists only via dell drac server management. it seems, that the
> ddb does not support the keyboard simulated by dell drac managemend cards.
>
> thank you for your efforts

I see; you can manually set the command ddb will execute upon entering;
you have to recompile the kernel with:

options DDB_COMMANDONENTER="bt;show reg"

This will not get you a working keyboard with ddb, but at least, this
will print out more useful information.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost