Re: Using coccinelle for (quick?) syntax fixing

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 10:49:05PM +0200, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
> Note also that I applied the spatch against sys/; the rest of src could
> get a scan. But I would prefer to look for other static analyzers first,
> perhaps there are more suitable (and faster) ones.

If you're talking about static analyzers, wouldn't coverity count?
I haven't actually used Coccinelle, just read about it, but it seems like
it's a tool for modifying the sources, rather than finding the problems
in the first place, and trying to make it do the latter sounds difficult.

eric