Re: Using coccinelle for (quick?) syntax fixing

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 18:05:11 +0200
Jean-Yves Migeon <jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost> wrote:

> Opinions? Any interest in it? My intent is to put NetBSD specific
> scripts on wiki.n.o, and provide links for more "generic" ones.

That seems like a handy tool to save time and avoid a number of
typos, if it's used right.  Thanks for sharing, I personally didn't
know Coccinelle.  And example scripts can often be more useful than
plain documentation, especially if it's in a WIP state (I liked that
they showed in a few lines why it's better than sed :))
--
Matt