RE: KGDB, serial ports, and MP

The comment was made when I proposed that fix is that it will NOT handle
the MP case because splserial() doesn't affect other CPUs.  And one of
the commenters pointed me to places to look for how to do the MP part.

I haven't done that yet; it's on my to-do list.  I need to find an MP
host to test it on...

        paul

On