Re: The imperfect beauty of NetBSD

On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 23:55:30 -0500
Alex Goncharov <alex-goncharov%comcast.net@localhost> wrote:

> I saw the above, with "man -k trace", and did try either ktrace or
> ktruss (don't remember which one), on /usr/sbin/powerd, and saw no
> output.

That you had used man -k trace escaped me; when you listed the
resulting commands and complained about the section part I assumed you
only found the libc and kernel interfaces rather than the userland
tools, which man -k or apropos would also have listed...  Since I'm
used to the older apropos(1) interface, my eye didn't catch it.

Sorry about that,

Others noticed the master output volume was 0, does
"mixerctl -w outputs.master=255" (or a lower sane value) help any?

Thanks,
--
Matt