Re: zfs crash on amd64

On Sun 08 Nov 2009 at 20:44:57 +0000, David Laight wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 08:32:42PM +0000, Quentin Garnier wrote:
> >
> > To those who would raise an eyebrow to that somewhat bold assertion:
> >

> IIRC there is a compile option that you need to kernel code.

You mean -ffreestanding? I tried that but it makes no difference. And
anyway, I don't think the C standard requires interrupts to be taken on
a different stack than the user program uses. (and if it did, why bother
allocating stackspace then at all, in a leaf function?) So that can't be
an explanation, IMHO.

>       David
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.