Re: openat/fstatat functions implementation

>> I still think that we should not start spreading *at() syscalls, but
>> rather have one syscall to handle them.  While it is pointless to
>> dholland, I would say it is a better structure and would probably
>> reduce some code duplication.
> But it would make trace display annoying.

Only if traces are done naïvely.  There's no reason the code couldn't
generate more useful syscall trace records - I'd say TRT here would be
to generate a record for the "inner" call as if on its own, but
bracketed by records for the wrapping.

\ / Ribbon Campaign