openat/fstatat functions implementation

ZFS uses openat/fstatat[1] function as a thread-safe version of a open/ fstat calls. These functions are part of a POSIX definition. Attached patch add support for openat and fstatat system calls. After initial commit I would like to add support for all other *at system calls but currently only openat and fstatat are needed for zfs. This patch needs more testing still, I'm building distribution with it and I'm going to test it later.

Do you have any comments ?