Re: openat/fstatat functions implementation

Hi,
On Sep,Thursday 24 2009, at 8:11 AM, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:

hi,

Hi,

ZFS uses openat/fstatat[1] function as a thread-safe version of a open/
fstat calls. These functions are part of a POSIX definition. Attached
patch add support for openat and fstatat system calls. After initial
commit I would like to add support for all other *at system calls but
currently only openat and fstatat are needed for zfs. This patch needs more testing still, I'm building distribution with it and I'm going to
test it later.

Do you have any comments ?

what is lookup_for_nfsd?

That must be a part from different patch from dh@. I have removed it in current version. Look at current version of patch. It was cleaned up.