Re: basic support for (software concept) "pci domains" in the MI pci code

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 05:06:07AM +1000, matthew green wrote:
> sometimes they aren't parents but peers -- eg, psycho case.
> there's an easy way to figure out which is bus A and bus B, but
> they aren't parent/children in the autoconf sense.

I still don't get what a "pci domain" is. In the psycho case, both pci buses
are completely independend (at least outside the MD kernel parts that deal
with the bridge setup), so I would have counted them both as their own
domain, which matches with their parent not being a pci device.

Martin