should gpio be moved to sys/dev from sys/sys?

After so many people got upset about me initially putting the keylock kernel service in sys/kern and the header in sys/sys, I wonder if sys/ gpio.h should be moved to sys/dev as well? or should sys/dev/ keylock.h go to sys/sys since it contains stuff accessed from kernel and userland? the distinction seem not to be crytal clear.

opinions?