Re: static functions are your friends (Was GPIO revisited)

On Aug 9, 2009, at 10:03 AM, Marc Balmer wrote:
We can consider this issue solved. I can declare my functions as "__noinline static ...." and have both the benefits of a static declaration and the function name show up in ddb's 'trace' command.

I will slowly convert my code to this idiom, if no one objects.

Please only do that if neither DIAGNOSTIC nor DEBUG is defined.