Re: Adding KAUTH_DEVICE_TTY_ATTACH_<TYPE>

Andrew Doran wrote:
On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 03:55:28AM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

I am not sure what should be done with slip(4).  It is possible that, by
now, it should be removed too.

Agree. If it were a regular, dumb network driver I wouldn't have an opinion
but it's complicated by the fact that it interacts with both the tty and
networking subsystems. And it's not really useful at this point.

How can you tell???

        Johnny