Re: Adding KAUTH_DEVICE_TTY_ATTACH_<TYPE>

On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 08:14:50AM +0100, Iain Hibbert wrote:

> The other two I'm not sure about but in the future if somebody did the
> work to switch strip(4) and slip(4) to auto-cloning devices, the ENABLE
> for those could be dropped..

I think strip(4) should be removed.  Technically -- if the hardware it
was written for still exists anywhere -- it would work, but only if
someone had enough of the ancient radios to build a mesh network, since
Metricom went boom and turned off all their repeaters a decade ago.

I am not sure what should be done with slip(4).  It is possible that, by
now, it should be removed too.

Thor