Re: Path to kmods

On 12-Nov-08, at 1:56 PM, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

but there is a senario where this doesn't work: if the kernel is loaded from a path which is not accessible from the kernel itself (this is not
so uncommon, I think several of our port don't have a bootloader at
this time), then the kernel doesn't have an accessible path (or eventually no
path at all, depending on how the kernel is loaded) from where to find
the modules.

I only reported what I took from Hubert's message... I'm one who hates kernel modules and doesn't believe in them in the first place.