Re: Proposal: B_ARRIER (addresses wapbl performance?)

> >> I'd like to propose a new buffer flag, B_ARRIER.

> > I'd suggest B_BARRIER.
>
> I'm not a native english speaker, but I had no trouble to see what
> it is. Nonetheless, I also think B_BARRIER is better due to
> consistency with the other flag names.

Tell that to the people who named the "iberty" library (called with
-liberty on the linker command line) or the "rarian" package which
contains a library "librarian".

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.