Re: Panic in NFS (current/amd64)

Selon Matthias Scheler <tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost>:

> You are not the only one with problems:
> http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=39777

Glad to see that's not somehow linked to my config.

> Do you use a network card without hardware checksumming? That would
> explain why your system panics at a different place in the code.

ifconfig wm0
wm0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
capabilities=7ff80<TSO4,IP4CSUM_Rx,IP4CSUM_Tx,TCP4CSUM_Rx,TCP4CSUM_Tx,UDP4CSUM_Rx,UDP4CSUM_Tx,TCP6CSUM_Rx,TCP6CSUM_Tx,UDP6CSUM_Rx,UDP6CSUM_Tx,TSO6>
enabled=0

Well, I guess I never bothered to turn this on. I'll try, and we'll see if it
gets any better.
Thanks for the hint.
Vincent