Panic in NFS (current/amd64)

Hi folks,

since quite a lot of time, as I mentioned it before, I have problem with NFS
exchanges between my NetBSD 4.0/i386 server and my NetBSD-current/amd64 client
machine. Sometimes the machine hangs forever on the NFS transfer (but I can
still use it), but sometimes the kernel crashes altogether. Up to now, I hadn't
been able to get a debug message, but I finally managed to see what ddb was
Here it is (I omit the leading f's in the 64-bit addresses):

uvm_fault (0xf...80655240, 0xffff8001439db000, 1) -> e
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 0 np 0xf...f80330495 cs8 rflags 10202 cr2 0xffff8001439db000
cpl 4 rsp 0xffff8000463ad1c8
kernel: page fault trap, code=0
Stopped in pid 0.55 (system) @ netbsd:cpu_in_cksum+0xa5

I was unable to backtrace anything else, because ddb itself faulted before
spitting out any other useful info.

That remembers me of an old thread about checksum computation being bogus.