Proposal for new syscalls: getrusagex and waitx

I'd to add return some additional data in getrusage or wait4. Extending struct rusage seems to be a losing proposition since I will need to version the syscalls and provide compatiblity shims. I might as well just add variants that return proplib dictionaries with the information.

int getrusagex(int who, struct plistref *dict)
int waitx(pid_t wpid, int *status, int options, struct plistref *rusage);

As for the items I want to add, a description of those can wait for later.
Let the flaming begin...