Re: Proposal for reporting remote control button presses to userland

>> Seems reasonable (though I'm no fan of XML, and [...]
> Yes we know, you make it a point to say this every time somebody
> mentions using proplib.  Deal with it or propose a better solution.

Until someone defines what "better" means in this context, that's
pointless advice.

My own impression from the sidelines[%] has been that the goodness
metric being applied by the fans of proplib amounts to "similarity to
proplib", which makes discussion pointless.

[%] I'm no fan of XML either, but I've seen little evidence that what I
say affects what NetBSD does, so I've mostly given up trying to help it
head in (what I think are) good directions, or avoid bad.

\ / Ribbon Campaign