slow softintrs

Hello,

I keep getting KASSERT() panics from soft interrupt handlers on SMP macppc, usually it's about curcpu or curthread not being what some mutex expects. Since I don't see this on sparc64 for instance I suspect the slow softintr code. To confirm or contradict this:
- is anyone else seeing those panics on any SMP powerpc machine?
- which other archs use slow softintrs? Do we support SMP on any of them?
Finally - is anyone working on fast softintr support for powerpc?

have fun
Michael