Re: Suggestions for reporting remote control button presses to userland

        Hello.  Doesn't linux have a generic remote control driver that does
this sort of thing?  I'm not suggesting we import gpl code for that, but I
thought it might  provide ideas on how to make an interface that might work
with programs which already exist.
-Brian