Re: Status of revivesa

matthew green <> wrote:
>    We had accidentally broken libpthread compatibility (after move of some
>    functionality to librt) in -current. It was noticed 6 months later, by
> one developer. So extent of the problem is probably not that large.
> this is entirely false.
> there was a PR logged by a user 1-2 weeks afterwards.

Perhaps make sure that we are talking about same problem, before saying what
is true or false? Otherwise, we can both call each other liars. :)

Breakage was in January, PR was created in May, thus 5 (sorry, not 6) months.
Well, maybe somebody noticed it earlier, but I am not aware of any earlier PR.

Best regards,