Re: Fwd: openvpn, no errors but no workie...

        Hello.  I'm running OpenVPN 2.0.5 on NetBSD-4.0 with both clients and
servers, and it works flawlessly.  It's very stable, connects right away,
and runs for weeks without a hickup.
        The difference between my setup and yours is that I'm using tun
devices rather than tap devices.  Since tap devices imply layer 2 level
switching, I wonder if there's some problem with the config as you
transfered it from FreeBSD to  NetBSD?  I know the tap driver works on
NetBSD-4.x because I'm using it elsewhere without difficulty.
-Brian