autoconf question

I'm working on a driver that needs to attach multiple child devices.

The catch is, there are two classes of child devices and each needs to be attached at different points in time.

I can find all the config data using config_found_ia (there are no locators), but I can't quite fathom how I can control which ones get attached from the caller.

Any and all clues will be appreciated.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | |