Re: autoconf question

On Jul 3, 2008, at 7:11 PM, Paul Goyette wrote:

I'm working on a driver that needs to attach multiple child devices.

The catch is, there are two classes of child devices and each needs to be attached at different points in time.

I can find all the config data using config_found_ia (there are no locators), but I can't quite fathom how I can control which ones get attached from the caller.

Any and all clues will be appreciated.

That's what the attach args (aux) are for. Have the parent enough information
so the child's match routine will match at the right time.