PCMCIA remove during shutdown?

I have a machine with PCMCIA, running under 3.1.  I told it to shut
down and popped the Ethernet out of the PCMCIA slot.  The removal
happened to occur between "unmounting file systems... done" and
whatever gets printed next, and it produced:

unmounting file systems... done
ep0 detached
panic: pcmcia_intr_disestablish: already done

The ddb stack trace goes

panic
pcmcia_intr_disestablish
ep_pcmcia_disable
epdisable
epshutdown
doshutdownhooks
cpu_reboot
sys_reboot
syscall_plain

I realize detaching during shutdown like this is an edge case, but
surely a panic is a wrong response.  Already fixed in -current?  Just
ignore it?  Worth generating a PR for?

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign