Re: Newbie Kernel Programmer looking for first project.

Thanks for the help so far. Here is where I'm at.

When I see a pattern like this:

#idef DEBUG

I replace those three line with

the reasoning being that aprint_debug uses AB_DEBUG to govern behavior,
and a new convention is replacing the old.

But I'm starting to question this. I see more complex preprocessor commands,
and now I wonder if I should just leave them alone. Could you give me some
                          Michael Litchard