Re: Newbie Kernel Programmer looking for first project.

Thanks for the help so far. Here is where I'm at.

When I see a pattern like this:

#idef DEBUG
   printf("foo"...);
#endif

I replace those three line with
   aprint_debug("foo...");

the reasoning being that aprint_debug uses AB_DEBUG to govern behavior,
and a new convention is replacing the old.

But I'm starting to question this. I see more complex preprocessor commands,
and now I wonder if I should just leave them alone. Could you give me some
feedback?
                          Michael Litchard