Re: Newbie Kernel Programmer looking for first project.

I'm new to cvs, I  know I should be using cvs to modify
the kernel source but I've never used it before.
Could someone point me to a tutorial
for cvs for the way the netbsd project uses it?
I know I need to do the following
download the source (done, using anoncvs)
start modifying the source (cvs is used here somehow?)
make a diff
open a pr with the diff.