Re: panic in ioapic

hello,

the value of UPAGES is already 5 by default. I will try to increase the value to 7.

Is the spelling of INTRSTACKSIZE ok? I cannot find the define.

thank you for your efforts
Uwe

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Stephen Degler wrote:

I see the exact same problem with dual opteron 8G platform. Try increasing the kernel stack
I've set UPAGES to 5 in /usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/include/param.h.

You can also set INTRSTACKSIZE to 8k there as well, but this doesn't seem to have much effect for me. I mention this because the i386 port is already set to that value.

We should open up a PR for this.
skd