panic in ioapic

I am using NetBSD 4.0_STABLE at a dell 1950 with two dual core CPUs and 12GB ram. If I use a kernel without any apic everything works fine. If I use a kernel with enabled apic (one cpu or four cpus) after some time the kernel gets a panic in Xintr_ioapic_level5

you can find the screenshot at

the error occurs in different processes like ftp, httpd or rsync. but always the apic funktion is affected.

unfortunaly the debugger does not respond to any input and so I can't report a full trace.

any idea what the problem can be?