Re: Process locked up in state mclpl

Brian Buhrow wrote:
        hello.  I should add that I mis-typed the sysctl name, it's
and that using OPTIONS NMBCLUSTERS=2048
or some equally high number in my kernels has been something I've been
doing for 10 years.
When ever I've stopped using that option, figuring it must be out of date
by now, I get bitten at some point.

good luck.
I'm currently using 2048 but I could try bumping this up to 4096. I've been running some heavy tests for the past few weeks and only seen this problem once so I'll make the change and hold thumbs :)