Re: pmf(9) and Xen domU suspending?

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
DomU.
OK, That makes things a lot easier. If you have two more days, I can
work out the details with Jean-Yves directly.
Great, thanks.

Question regarding sysmon events though: in dev/sysmon/sysmon_power.c:965, the PSWITCH_TYPE_SLEEP case seems to catch the event for the SLEEP, but ends in a NOOP (when comparing it to other entries like RESET or POWERDOWN, which calls cpu_reboot(...) ). Does that mean that the SLEEP event should be handled somewhere else?