Re: mjf-devfs2 branch

>>>     * dctl: the devfs control device node [...]
>> The first names coming to my mind when thinking about a control node
>> would be "devfsctl" or "devctl".  Why did you choose dctl?
> "devfsctl" seems rather long, "devctl" seems ok but we aren't really
> controlling devices.  I don't particularly care what it's called. If
> a few more people pick one of your choices, I'll switch.

I think I'd pick devfsctl.  This is not something people will be typing
regularly, so I can't see that length makes much difference; to me, it
is by far outweighed by the clarity of devfsctl vs dctl or even devctl.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost