Re: adding newfs_ext2fs and mount_ext2fs to ramdisk flist

This pv-grub thing is vexing.  If I do this:
--
title NetBSD
root (hd0)

default=0
timeout=0

title NetBSD
root (hd0)
kernel /boot/netbsd

--

It boots (that is with one ffs level 4 slice starting at 0).  If I do
_anything else_, it doesn't want to boot.  If I create slice 'e'

Regards,

--Blair