Re: adding newfs_ext2fs and mount_ext2fs to ramdisk flist

        Hello.  I don't know if it's a lot of trouble, but I wonder if you try
building a filesystem with -O 0 for pv-grub to boot from rather than ext2fs
if you will get success?  If so, then you can hav ffs on all filesystems
and not have to make the requested change.  Plus, it means you can make
things work  with the existing releases.  The -O 0 flag tells newfs to
creat 4.3BSD compatible filesystems.  These are compatible with 20 year old
Sun ROM code, so if pv-grup can understand ffs/ufs filesystems at all, I'm
guessing it can definitely understand 4.3BSD filesystems.
-Brian