Re: Sysinst support for installing source sets

I looked at Jeffs' diff and tested it on amd64: it worked for me and
I liked the problem it solves by batching all the weary questions into
one menu. Marc's (one of my sponsors) changes to sysinst address
something slightly different but could usurp the former if everyone
is ok with having Lua as the scripting language. I think, though,
that Jeff's changes are "lean and mean" and adding Lua is not going
to happen everywhere soon. For that reason I would welcome Jeff's
changes and leave the exciting Lua enhancements as optional (for now).

Ast