Re: Switching to the right locale for sysinst

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 03:05:18PM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> I understand, but what good is having a "working" debugging environment,
> if we know that the final/target environment be different (and "not
> working", at least not as in debugging)? Won't it lead to confusion?

No, you misunderstood: the crunched version works too, but by blindly ignoring
the locale settings - while currently the debug version does not work.

This change fixes the debug version, and is the right thing to do in the
future, and it is a no-op for the currently crunched version (which does not
have a real problem, because it is cheating).

Martin